|Carbohydrates | Lipids | Peptides and amino acid | Nucleic acids | Vitamins and hormones | inhibitor|
The Transporter substrate database (TSdb) was developed to serve as a central repository of formated substrate information of transporters as well as their annotation. Most characteristic feature for our database is all the substrates are mapped to KEGG ligand compound database, thus it is easy to map all the substrate to the KEGG pathway.
Our database allows you to:
1. search and browse the transporter by their substrates and organisms.
2. get an overview for all the transporter substrate in a pathway.
3. crosslink the formated substrate to other compound or metabolic pathway.
4. query the gene interaction relations for transporters.
5. discover the potential regulatory mechanisms among the transporter substrate and their inhibited metabolic enzymes.
To get more diseases related with transporters such as eating disorder and IQ transporter please access our databases:
Number of transpoters with different substrates in database:
2276 for Carbohydrates, 2332 for Lipids, 7622 for Peptides and amino acid, 126 for Nucleic acids, 905 for Vatamins and hormones
Number of transporter with substrate annotation: 37608
Number of substrates from different organisms: 15075
Number of substrates as inhibitors for other metabolic enzymes : 1082
Number of organisms in database: 884
Number of gene interaction pairs related with transporters: 769
Number of generif annotation related with transporters: 12556
All the human transporter substates in our database are mapped to KEGG pathway as following:
Please cite our publication:
|Copyright 2012, Center for Bioinformatics|
|Last Modified: 2012-03-10|
|Design by Zhao Min|